Group established by the Spiritual Crisis Network in the UK
What do we do?
The Spiritual Crisis Network continues work begun in 2004 by a development committee of volunteers. Some of these are experts through the experience of personal spiritual crises. Some are mental health professionals. Some have both personal and professional expertise.
Our vision is to act as a resource for:
- those going through or recovering from spiritual crisis
- carers and supporters of those going through or recovering from spiritual crisis
- professionals, therapists and researchers
We do this by:
- offering an email support service
- providing online groups and forums
- providing general information on spiritual crisis
- facilitating a national network of local groups of people with experience, interest or involvement in spiritual crisis – groups currently run in London, Sheffield and Brighton
- raising awareness and understanding of the issues
- developing and delivering innovative training and volunteering opportunities
- gathering and sharing information about local resources